Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Lynn-Marie M
1 person likes this.
Perfect way to start my virtual yoga teaching day! Too hot to do an active practice. This is wonderful. Thank you so much!! Love your style.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Lynn-Marie! Thank you so much for joining me on Yoga Anytime. Wishing you a lovely and nourishing day of virtual yoga teaching. Love, Alana 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
What a good morning! Thank you so much for sharing!
Sweta S
1 person likes this.
Hello  Alana

I love doing stretches and love your videos. I have Hypothyroidism and always suffer from body pain or stiffed muscles. So, I really feel good after doing stretches. I had one question though. Can I lose weight by doing stretches? I have difficulty with cardio or HIIT workouts.

Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Renee! So glad you enjoyed this practice! Love my morning stretches. Thank you for being here! Wishing you a beautiful day and week ahead. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sweta, I apologize for the delay. It's been quite a week caring for my parents. Thank you so much for sharing and for your question. I think your doctor would have a much better answer than me. As for Yoga, it all depends on your approach, duration, and intensity. Here are some suggestions: Gentle YogaYoga RxYogi Can't JumpKeepin it Real.  Keep me posted! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Sweta, You might also really enjoy the Yin Yoga approach, were we hold poses and shapes for an extended length of time to stretch the connective tissue/fascia, coupled with some of the fun functional fitness routines that I mentioned. Please let me know how these work for you and if I can help you find what you are looking/hoping for. Best wishes and love, Alana 
Lori
1 person likes this.
Many thanks to you, and to Grandma Betty.
Alana Mitnick
Lori C, Grandma Betty turns 96 tomorrow... Monday! Here's to a health, happiness, and longevity! Love to you. XoA
Zeynep Y
2 people like this.
It was really good! Was perfect for my sunny autumn day in Bodrum!
41-50 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial