Summer Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Stay Cool, Be Cool<br>Melina Meza

Summer Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Stay Cool, Be Cool
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
A deeply refreshing practice, which I so needed! Thank you Melina : ) And the outdoor stage is just gorgeous! I want one for my back yard!!
Francie S
2 people like this.
I was so happy to catch this taped practice.  It was wonderful in hot Colorado today. Thanks, Francie
Ellen B
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Melina. Thank you for the wonderful  practice, the loving kindness mediation, the summer Ayurveda suggestions and your loving, beautiful presence. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
I"m so grateful for your comments and for the YogaAnytime for making that great platform to do our filming.  May you all continue to practice loving-kindness meditation....it gets even better with practice! Take care everyone!
Sarah J
1 person likes this.
Hello Melinda from the UK just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this practice it was wonderful thanks so much ☀️ Sarah 
Ali
Ali
I love the colours of your practice space! I am so grateful for this summer practice as we are in a heat wave in the U.K. The lime water and siesta were wonderful yesterday! I am now really interested in a seasonal approach to yoga practices. I am struggling to source your book in the U.K. but am on a waiting list through Amazon - do you know if there are likely to be copies coming through?
Melina Meza
I'm happy to hear the Ayurveda/lifestyle practices are helpful to you right now during the heat wave! A couple of ideas for my book are ordering through my website: https://www.melinameza.com/product/seasonal-health-and-wellness-change-your-life-one-week-at-a-time/ or on Amazon there is the Kindle option (to skip the shipping cost)....which is the text part of the book w/o the pretty pictures. I don't have any places in the UK that sell my book, at least not yet! I hope theses help and I can get you a copy of the book ASAP!
Dana
1 person likes this.
This was the PERFECT practice for the heat we're experiencing this weekend. I tend to run hot normally so this sequence was very refreshing for me! I also did Sitali breathing during this practice which helped keep me cool even more. Looking forward to tomorrow's sequence! Namaste!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Sounds like you made some great choices to deal with the heat! Stay cool my friend and thanks for treating yourself to some YogaAnytime.
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thanks, Melina! I really love your personal style and the way you lead your practices! Kind regards!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial