Watch this Practice
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Sweet practice! Thanks so much!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Brian! So great to hear. Thanks so much for joining me! All the best, Alana 
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I am going to order blocks because they are on the list of items for some of the classes I want to take but I’m wondering what brand you recommend. I’m finding a lot of mixed reviews. Also, I have never used a strap. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tonia, I love practicing with blocks. I like the Manduka cork blocks. They are a bit thicker and heavier than the foam blocks, but I really like how sturdy and supportive they are. If you are wanting something lighter and easier to move around on your mat, I suggest foam blocks 4" x 6" x9".  A strap can be super useful too, especially for stretching the hamstrings and opening the shoulders. Let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy! Alana 
Rachel R
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, thanks!
Alana Mitnick
So glad, Rachel! Thank you so much for joining me in Yoga. Enjoy your practice! Love, Alana 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Your cues allowed for so much ease and then my legs feel the energy from all the effort. Much love!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Renee! Such great observations. May this feeling and energy support you in your day. Love, Alana 
Megan J
1 person likes this.
Lovely slow and steady practice, feeling the yoga bliss from this one!
Alana Mitnick
Love it! Thanks so much for being here and joining me, Megan! May the feeling of yoga bliss carry into your day! Warmly, Alana 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial