Vibrant Flow: Deep, Sweet Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Deep, Sweet Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Brian ! That combo is just what I had in mind... so glad you experienced it that way. Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
A phoenix reborn, how beautiful, shandi ! Thank you for that exquisite reflection. Love and light to you. 
Barbra A
2 people like this.
Hello Rosemary! I am so thankful for this class. I have been immobile due to years of surgery's on my back and neck.  I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from Dysautonomia which affect the central nervous system.  It has only been recently working with a Naturopathic Dr. and trying some other therapy's that I have been able to touch my toe back into yoga.  I was a yoga teacher myself for many years and had to stop. I saw this class and wanted to try.  I made some modifications but IT WAS GLORIOUS!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this practice.  You are a blessing.
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, Barbra , what a joy to hear. Welcome back to your practice! I have great empathy for all that you are working with and great reverence for your ability to heal and return to the flow when possible. GLORIOUS!!! How absolutely wonderful. You are most welcome. Thank *you* for sharing this. Be well. 
Donald G
2 people like this.
And there it is - the definition of a Flow 2 class! PERFECT!! Thank you Rosemary. 
Rosemary Garrison
Wowsers, Donald ! Thank you so much for that glorious feedback! Enjoy!
Emily P
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rosemary!  I really enjoy practicing with you ❤️ 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Emily . That makes my heart smile. Be well. 
Leslie H
1 person likes this.
Thank you SO much! This is what exactly what I needed and was so healing 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Leslie ! It makes me happy to hear that it was healing for you. Enjoy and be well. 
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial