Vibrant Flow: Warm Up, Clear Out<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Warm Up, Clear Out
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Brian ! And thanks for sharing the practice!
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, federica , you made my day! Thank you. I love it when we can find that stillness place. ; ) I'll look forward to hearing from you as we continue to share the practice. Be well. 
Maya A
2 people like this.
Thank you very much Rosemary, I'm really loving these classes. I'm really tuning into my centre and carrying this with me throughout the day. 
Rosemary Garrison
This is beautiful, Maya . I am always so moved to hear when the practice can support us beyond the mat. I hope you continue to enjoy. 
Maya A
2 people like this.
I just had to say thank you again Rosemary, I continue to practice this series, go back over past episodes and I can't tell you how much I am enjoying them all. It is adding so much to my spiritual practice, to my feeling of centredness, presence and general joy, not to mention how much more supple and open I feel physically! 

Rosemary Garrison
This is music to my ears, Maya ! Thank you for taking the time to share the details. This is what I hope the practice can offer us... I am overjoyed when it does. Be well! Xxo
Martha K
1 person likes this.
I REALLY needed to do yoga today. Thank you for being my yoga buddy. 
Rosemary Garrison
I hear you- me too!!! I'm honored to be your yoga buddy. 
Kat
Kat
2 people like this.
This was exactly what I needed after a brutal work week and all of the intensity in our world right now. Thank you so much! I am also so curious about your accent. Your voice is lovely.
Rosemary Garrison
I'm sorry about the brutal work week, and I hear you on the intensity of our world, Kat . I'm happy to hear the practice helped! Your question about my accent made me smile. I'm a born and raised CA girl, but I studied theater and we aim for a "mid atlantic" accent, so that still comes through. ; ) Be well, R
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial