Slow Flow and Meditation: Wholehearted Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Wholehearted Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
love cobra variation!  :))
Alana Mitnick
Hi Fabian, So great to hear! Yes, this is my favorite variation right now. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana 
Jenny A
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana
Thank you so much for this wonderful practice! This is one of my all time favorite classes, it's really great.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny, I am SO delighted that you enjoyed this wholehearted flow! Thank you for being here and sharing. Wishing you a beautiful and nourishing weekend. Love, Alana 
Louisa R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana for this heart opening, thoughtful, all round practice.  It really helped me to feel better and brought me some peace.
Alana Mitnick
Louisa, I am so delighted to hear from you! It warms my heart to know that you found relief, ease, and peace. Yoga is Magic! So happy to be practicing together. Love, Alana 
Fabian H
2 people like this.
second time for this sweet practice :))
Alana Mitnick
Nice! So glad you are enjoying this practice, Fabian. Best wishes, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I am really appreciating the subtleties of your practices, Alana. I loved that cobra variation! It is such a luxury to take time in each posture and exploring it through today’s body!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for your sharing and presence, Ali. It warms my heart to hear from you. So delighted to practice and explore together. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial