Slow Flow and Meditation: Peaceful and Fluid<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Peaceful and Fluid
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Louisa R
1 person likes this.
Can't wait for these classes to start up again!  Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Louisa R, So delighted to practice together! Thank you for being here. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I am so grateful for these hour long practices. They have been a safe harbour during this entire pandemic. Thank you so much Alana and to everyone at yoga anytime. I hope there will be another series, Alana! ❤️
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Ali, for being here and sharing, always! I'm so delighted to know that you are enjoying these longer slow flow practices. I will be filming Season 2 of Gentle Yoga next, and we have a special LIVE retreat for the New Year in January. Stay tuned! With Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Yay!  Can’t wait. 
Alana Mitnick
Looking forward to sharing new practices! So grateful for your presence, Ali. Love, Alana 
Jane H
1 person likes this.
Best wishes for the New  Year Alana, your sessions have been an inspiration for me throughout the year. all best from Jane in Wales
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jane H, Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing and being here. So delighted that these session have been useful and inspiring throughout the year! Grateful to be in Yoga together. Warm wishes for a healthy, peaceful, and inspired New Year! Love, Alana 
Julie S
1 person likes this.
I couldn't imagine a more qualified teacher for a "peaceful and fluid," practice. Alana, the Mistress of Calm! So grateful for your mentorship. Love.
Alana Mitnick
Julie S You brought a big smile to my face. So happy that you are here and enjoyed this practice. I miss you and look forward to seeing you in the flesh. Sending love xoxo Alana 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial