Vibrant Flow: Taking Flight<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Taking Flight
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice. My legs were definitely engaged! I can do the head stand (just learned recently at age 57) and I have strong legs, but have trouble with back bend. I’m almost there, but it frustrates me. Any words of advice would be appreciated.❤️
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Tonia ! (Apologies for delay, I've been navigating the wildfires in CA.)
Amazing that you just learned headstand. Brava! I hear you regarding backbends- they can be very challenging poses. I would LOVE to help, I wish we would be in the same room live together! Without knowing a lot more... I suggest you continue working with the backbends you are most comfortable with. Meet your edge within the pose and really breathe into it. Repeat a few times and see if you find a little more space, strength, opening- whatever is needed. If you're able, take note of where the "limitation" is. Do you need more shoulder flexibility, upper body strength, flexibility in the spine, etc. And then... use the rest of your practice to cultivate that. If you have any more specific feedback about these poses or questions as you work with this, please reach out! 
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosemary, I loved this session & will come back to it regularly ! A super balancing & strengthening workout! It is mostly about the shape of the asanas for me but I also appreciate the mystical 😊 touches you incorporate  into all your classes! Many thanks as always.......
Kate M
1 person likes this.
sweet, very sweet, Rosemary! Many thanks! (And my hips appreciated the little stretch-release break you programmed within the sequence!)
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Catherine . I'm touched to hear you resonate with the mystical touches. That aspect of the practice is infinitely compelling to me! Such a joy to share it all. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kate . So happy your hips were happy. ; ) 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Great practice!! Thank you so much!
Julie S
1 person likes this.
Rosemary! I joined you in a headstand today (supported by the wall.) Your steadfast support provides a safe place for me to explore in my practice. Amazing how this translates via the internet. Thank you. I appreciate you!!!
Rosemary Garrison
That's amazing, Julie S !!! Thank you so much for sharing this. It's such a joy to practice together- in any form. Xxo
David G-
1 person likes this.
That was a beautiful ending to this dynamic and energy shifting practice. I struggled with balance in that cool way to transition to warrior 3. Look forward to doing that again. Lot of work stress burned up tonight. 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial