Dynamic Flow: Inner Motivation Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Inner Motivation Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Leesa H
4 people like this.
We’ve been doing your practices for a long time and we would say this has been the hardest. 
Your Canadian friends, Don and LEESA 👍😁
Eric M
3 people like this.
Holy Macaroni! Those knee raises back into half moon - hard work but so worth it. Thanks Rob!
Ana Luiza
Oh my God, amazing class, even if I wasn’t able to finish it! Maybe nexo time ;) Thats the beauty of online classes, there is always a Second chance hahaha
Heike S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this ...and for your open words. This is a good Question for my class

Robert Sidoti
Hello my beautiful Canadian friends Don and Leesa !! I apologize for it being difficult (not really actually, haha) Hope you were able to find some join within the challenge and effort and maybe feel some rewards afterward :)) Thanks for being here and sharing your experience!! 
Robert Sidoti
Oh man Eric  - I hear you on the knee raises into half moon. I felt super sore in the best way the following day, love it! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Ana Luiza  !! Thanks for sharing here! Yes, the beauty of online is you can keep coming back over and over and work on the bits that were challenging, improving over time! Was it because it was too difficult, or a time constraint? Lmk how or if I can ever assist! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Heike !! So grateful and happy to see your comment here!! How are you? What specific words do are you referring to? Either way, I'm happy they landed within you and you want to share :) 
Corinne M
2 people like this.
Want to revisit this one!  A good challenging practice, I love the balance work!  
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've enjoyed this class interspersed with core work. I found the warrior 3 with fingers touching the ground really challenging. I like the idea of linking an intention with the breath (I am ___). Great!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial