Soulful Flow: Sweet Release<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Sweet Release
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Marcus G
1 person likes this.
I.love.this.flow! Thanks Sarah
Sarah Beston
Glad to hear, Marcus G! Wishing you a wonderful week from the hot east coast!
Monica
1 person likes this.
I was a mess this morning and knew I needed yoga.  So grateful I picked YOUR class, THIS one.  Thank you Sara!  You were able to balance my yin with my yang.  Have a beautiful day!  ~ Namaste~
Sarah Beston
So grateful to be practicing together, Monica B! I was feeling very similar yesterday while traveling here in Portugal—ungrounded and anxious. I was able to find a yoga class taught by an incredible teacher and it changed my whole day. So grateful for these practices. 🙏🏼
Tina M
1 person likes this.
I truly enjoy practising with you, Sarah. It makes me fell positive and balanced both mentally and physically. I hope you will release more videos soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙏
Sarah Beston
I am so very happy to hear, Tina M! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice. I have some new 20-minute flow practices coming out in the fall! I hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Julie S
1 person likes this.
Sarah, thank you for helping me find grace in my practice. 
Sarah Beston
Thank you for sharing, Julie S. I am so happy to be practicing together here. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
doloreth
1 person likes this.
It was the evening practice that I was looking for today. A good start after not practicing for a week! Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Thank you for sharing your experience, doloreth. So happy to be practicing with you here. Warmly, Sarah
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial