30 Minute Yoga Flows: Confidence Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Confidence Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Kelly M
This shoulder strengthening practice kicked my butt!  But it was my legs that were shaking, not my shoulders.  I'll be back to this one to work on those weaknesses!
Lydia Zamorano
Kelly M Fun to hear about the little surprises! Keep me posted on if you try the Core Flow that's up today! Love! Lydia 
Lori
This practice felt so good today. I could feel crunchy shoulder things unwinding in a good way. Left and right sides are indeed different. Thank you, Lydia. :)

Lydia Zamorano
Lori C So happy this practice served you well today Lori. Warmth and smiles, Lydia 
Kate M
I'm always amazed at how much can get packed into 30 minutes! Great little class. Thank you! (Happy Easter! Happy Spring!)
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M I am too! It's been a blessing to recognize that 30 minutes can give me a complete practice. Happy Spring! Lydia 
David G-
How many videos have you filmed? This 30 minutes was exactly what I want/need in the morning. Glad I clicked on this show, and then found your season. The dolphin pose kick-ups? That’s a challenge for sure! Thanks again.
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein I have 83 videos up! :) I was in the first round of teachers to be filmed, and have been blessed with being able to have come down from Canada numerous times to film with the incredible team that makes this website flow. So happy you found what you need in this short flow! Warmth, Lydia 
David G-
Thanks for the response. Different question. In one of your 85 videos you mentioned standing posture. Is this correct: If our feet are at an angle (rather than being parallel), it is indicative of tight hips... 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Hi David. People's feet may have a habit of turning out or in. On some folks one leg has one habit and the other leg has another! If your feet tend to turn out, it could be indicative of a lot of things! Perhaps bone structure, arch structure, imbalance of strength in the legs and hips, and yes, perhaps tight outer hips! If the feet turn in it could also be a lot of things as well! Bone structure, arch structure and/or perhaps an imbalance in the inner thighs compared to the outer legs? I am not a physical therapist, but this might be a neat thing to look into if you see one! In your forms,  you might play with the way your feet turn in or out and see what kind of effects you feel through your legs, knees, hips and back body! There could be an opportunity to notice what your tendencies are and apply some of the opposite. Happy exploring, Lydia 
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial