Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat with Yoga Anytime

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat with Yoga Anytime

Go To This Show Season

Kira Sloane
Brenda SElissa P , Gitte J , Mary H  :  Hi there and so glad you are gonna be a part of our retreat! YES!! We will be uploading the classes 24 hours after they are broadcast LIVE for viewing at any time! xoK
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
I am so excited to start this 20 day retreat today! AND so grateful that I finally decided to try yogaanytime.com after seeing it advertised in Yoga Journal magazine.  This online community is truly a gem as I embrace the various shows and challenges as I continue to isolate and follow the State of MA guidelines for Covid safety. Thank you for sharing the wisdom of so many gifted instructors and an awesome search engine that helps me find just the right flow I need!
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
 Kira Sloane Does that mean we can first only see the video 24 hours after they are broadcasted? Or FOR 24 hours after they are broadcasted? I'm guessing you mean the first, but just wanted to check. I had been hoping to, for example, do today's show (Monday 4 January), tomorrow morning since 7pm my time is a bit too late for me and my schedule.  But that's won't be possible, correct? I would then have to wait until Wednesday morning to do Monday's practice?  Thanks. 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Meagan P Hi! Once we publish each day's episodes, they remain available on the site permanently as part of this course. So, anytime you wish to start the course or come back to it in the future, all of the practices will be there for you :) I hope this helps! Day 1 is now available! We hope you can join us! 🙏 
Kira Sloane
Meagan P, hi!  Yesterday's class  is now up. Yes, it takes us about 24 hours right now to turn around. Glad you are here! xok
Elizabeth M
Sue D we are so glad you are joining us! 🙏 Thank you for being a part of our community!
Mary H
1 person likes this.
I signed up for this retreat and was so excited  to take on this challenge.  I knew I would be unable to do the session live and so emailed you and was assured that I had 24 hours to complete the days session.  Both yesterday and today I have been unable to access todays session - it is 8:50 p.m. and the live session was noon.  It states, "coming soon or available soon".  Will this continue?  I'm frustrated!!
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Hi, Mary H - Thank you for this opportunity to clarify some things about our retreat! First, the practices are published within 24 hours of their being aired, and every day this week we have had them up within that time frame, usually around 8am California time.  You can see all 3 practices up there now.  The second item I am happy to clarify is that once the episodes are published, you can watch them anytime!  There is no time limit in which you need to watch them.  Please feel free to call me at 424-999-1705 if that would be easier! Thank you for being here and for helping us make things better! 🙏 
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Mary H! Thank you for joining us! Stay close and let us know how this retreat is feeling. Love, Alana 
Elissa P
Hi there team Y.A.! I've been a member of this venue for some time and am currently doing this challenge (mostly not live since I work during most days). I'm noticing that the "eyeball' thing that shows up when you've already watched a class isn't showing on the "series view"? It would be helpful to see this so we know which classes we've taken (without having to actually click on every class we think we MIGHT have taken). I know it is written as "viewed on... etc. etc." when you click on an individual class but it would be super helpful to be able to see which classes you've done or not (by the eyeball icon) on the view where you see all the classes at once on the same page. This used to happen but I don't see it anymore for series classes/challenges. 
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial