Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Clear and Refresh<br>Wade Gotwals

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Clear and Refresh
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel B it's always great to hear from you! Yes! even during the pandemic we can create some  new flows and keep the connection alive!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Lina S Happy New Year to you too! I hope yours is off to a great start - I know how dedicated you are to your yoga practice and happy to see you in this NY retreat!

Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great class, Wade. I'm on holiday in Queensland, Australia so appreciated the breath work!
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Thank you, as always, Wade! Beautiful, gentle flow with a few challenging moments. I loved what you said about getting the ego out of the way. Yes! Hugs from Berlin~~
Wade
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year Glenford N so glad you were feeling the breath work and YES! to vacation in Queensland- I loved Noosa back in the day!
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Shawn So good to hear from you! I hope the New Year is starting off well in Berlin...I notice sometimes I teach about my challenges as a reminder to what I need to work on too, so thanks for connecting with that! big hug back :)
Cecilie S
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you... Enjoyed this class so much! Started the retreat just now:) Wish you and your loved ones all the best Hugs from Norway
Wade
Hi Cecilie S Great to hear from you and so glad you got to join us - I'm hoping your are still feeling the connection and staying warm! Frozen hug from blizzard in Chicago!
James N
This was a really great practice, filled with fun and a perfect amount of challenge. I enjoyed this a lot. 
Carmen S.
I love your class!! muchas gracias, aunque mi ingles no es muy bueno pero puedo conectarme a traves de su energia. Namaste
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial