Joyful Flow: Celebrate Spaciousness<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Celebrate Spaciousness
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
You had me smiling and laughing and I’m feeling pretty great right now 👍 reminiscing brought up some smiles as well. This is a much-needed practice 😃
Wade
1 person likes this.
Jenny S !! Isn't it fun to bring laughter into the practice, so glad you joined the reminiscing journey!!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Truly joyful flow. I had my own personal gig yesterday, dancing to a new live album from my favourite band, James. As joyful as the real live concerts. That’s what my arms were waving to today. Thanks Wade!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Really sweet sequencing, Wade! I love your light-heartedly encouraging guidance. Love that laugh! k8 : )
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Such joy practicing your spacious flow! I appreciate how you offer options for poses so we can stretch ourselves if the timing is right for our body or not if it’s not appropriate for our body’s condition. All’s well.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kate M so glad you were feeling it and hope you were laughing along with me!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Christel B - Im so happy you are feeling the opportunity to practice however your body is asking you to show up to the mat- thanks for joining Season 2!!
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade! This was my first class with you and I really enjoyed it and the practice of reminiscing! I also went to see UB40! It was at Red Rocks, Colorado. In fact, this morning I was writing down all the concerts I have been to, which is a total of 104! Wow right!? Thank you for teaching yoga. Namaste! Anda
Wade
Hi Anda S that is amazing! I have always wanted to go the Red Rocks for a concert- definitely on my list and doesn't music and community bring a sense of JOY! thanks for sharing and also joining the FLOW!
Carmen S.
2 people like this.
Tus clases son una danza; una sutil conección entre un movimiento y otro. Muchas gracias. Un gran disfrute🙏
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial