Keepin` it Real: Powerful Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Powerful Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Katyayani B
1 person likes this.
Great class! I’ve taken a few of this teacher’s classes now and I like them a lot. He talks a lot more in this episode than others and my only wish that we did the same thing on both sides.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning and day to you Katyayani ✌️ Thanks for your comment and nice to ‘meet’ you :)) Hope you’re doing well during these times we all find ourselves in. 
Did I miss a side? Not repeat on Left what I did on Right? If so, my bad, surprised I missed that. 
Also - apologies if I spoke too much in this one - it’s always a balance to find the sweet spot between not enough and too much 🤟🏽😎 Have a beautiful day and thanks for sharing here! 
Charlie S
1 person likes this.
Robert! I am really enjoying this series. I appreciate your way of teaching, I appreciate you! Thank you 
Robert Sidoti
Hey Charlie !! Thanks so much for your comment and for practicing with me here! Feel free to message anytime if you have questions about the practice! have a great day! 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
"Putting things into perspective breaths!" I love that! Thanks for the practice and reminder to chill out and breathe!!
Robert Sidoti
Yessssss Laura ! My pleasure to remind you of this, love it! Happy the 'putting thing's into perspective breaths' resonates :) Hope your day is beautiful and inspiring! 
Maya H
1 person likes this.
You are awesome, Robert! Thank you for the wonderful practice and for the posing and breathing tips :)
Robert Sidoti
YOU are awesome Maya !! Thanks for your comment! Hope to 'see' you again soon!! 
Ch Marie d’I
Did better, I mean « felt » better than yesterday...Sometimes our body wants to be listened to, whatever our minds decides ;) 🤷‍♀️
Robert Sidoti
Yes indeed our bodies want to be listened to - not a bad place to focus while on our mats moving and stretching - glad you felt good Ch Marie d’I 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial