20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Spine Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Spine Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Fern S
4 people like this.
This was such a yummy class Sarah! I really enjoyed this flow sequence. Your voice and guidance are incredibly soothing and I am always smiling at the end.  So much gratitude. 
Fern
Jenny S
5 people like this.
I love all your practices Sarah…this one felt particularly juicy and was the perfect way to start the week. I’ve said it many times but I am always amazed at the transformative power of yoga in just 20 minutes!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for practicing with me and for sharing your experience, Fern S! Wishing you a beautiful week! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy to hear, Jenny S! You've inspired me to roll out my own mat and practice for 20 minutes ... it can really change the entire day!
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Sarah! Regards!
Francesca Venturini
Thank you Sarah! every time is a pleasure to find your guide on the mat! wish you could feel the energy, the good energy, from all over the world coming back to you! Life is a better experience if shared with others! :)
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Just what my body was calling for and exactly what my mind and spirit needed.  Although I practice alone  I never feel alone in your practices Sarah.  🙏 
Martha K
3 people like this.
Twisty twisty goodness! 
Robin J
3 people like this.
Wonderful practice! I'm so grateful to be able to practice with you. Cheers
Glenford N
4 people like this.
I felt my back open like a rose in full bloom and tension around my neck and shoulders ease. As I did my lion's breath all the negative thoughts and emotions were expelled. Great way to start a busy day. Namaste.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial