On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Dear Sadia, your language is so beautiful. This whole class sounded like a poem to the body and breath. I love that pivoting goddess move!
Samantha P
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for this practice, and for this challenge! I feel amazing after this practice and am so excited to move through the rest of the challenge. Thank you Sadia!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Samantha P Thanks so very much— am thrilled you enjoyed! Keep me updated as you move through— would love to know how the other practices land!
Sadia Bruce
Thanks so very much, Ali, for the incredibly kind words! Deep appreciation! I’m also a fan of that pivoting goddess— it’s been enthralling me for about a year now! 
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
New to YA and this was my 1st video with Sadia- I love it! Thank you, Sadia for your delightful energy and strong, flowing session. I feel so good & looking forward to more!
Sadia Bruce
Tracey S So glad to have you join in! And thrilled this practice resonated. Let me know how the rest of the challenge goes!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sadia. It's the first time I've practiced with you.  I really enjoyed your emphasis on the breath. Infact, quite breathtaking! Namaste.
Michelle
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you
Sadia Bruce
Michelle Thank YOU for practicing with me!
Sadia Bruce
Glenford N I’m so glad you enjoyed— thank you for practicing with me!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial