20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Hip Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Hip Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me in this season, Jenny S! It is always so wonderful to practice together with this community and I love that you share your experience. Sending love from Ojai.
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me this season, Catherine A! I look forward to sharing more practices with you soon. Wishing you all the very best!
Sarah Beston
Happy New Year to you as well, Tracy C! Happy to be here practicing together. Warmest regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Glenford N. Always such a pleasure to share these practices with you!
Sarah Beston
All the best to you, Christel B! I'm really happy to be able to share these practices with you here. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
I am glad this was a calming practice for you, Lina S!
David G-
1 person likes this.
I did this twice—last night and this morning. Learned so much for a teacher perspective—on how to slow down my own practice to better slow down the other yogis in a future class. Loved that cue in child’s pose—pushing in two directions.  Hope your day is filled with shanti. 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah. A calming, gentle and relaxing way to start the day. I particularly enjoyed the pidgeon poses. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Dear David G- apologies for my delayed response on this. Thanks so much for sharing your sentiments and experience with me and the community here. It's always refreshing and I enjoy hearing about how your practice is landing!
Sarah Beston
Dear Glenford N, Thank you so much for being here and for sharing. I also love pigeon pose!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial