Yoga for Athletes: Deep Stretch Yin Style<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Deep Stretch Yin Style
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Tracy C
Really nice....ZZZZZZZZ
Lydia Zamorano
Tracy C Oh yay. Hope you had a nap and then felt read to go dear Tracy. 
Emma S
Such a lovely way to start the morning! Thank you! xxx
Erika H
This was a fantastic class! It allowed my tight-for-days hips to open, and experience relief. Lydia Zamorano, I'm also concerned that you might not realize that the term "spazzing out" is harmful. A gentle reminder that words matter by creating inclusion and respect, or by perpetuating ableism. Thanks for listening.
Lydia Zamorano
Erika H Hi Erika. Thank you for commenting and for gently reminding me about that word. I looked it up and didn't know it's origins. Now I do, thanks to you. With love, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Emma S Happy to hear that Emma! Hope your day is equally as lovely. Lydia 
David G-
Lydia: what a wonderful class. I visited a Rolfer two months ago and he recommended The Art of Listening, which is about the philosophy of cranial work. Really interesting. This was my first dip into Yin Yoga (the length of stretches is great for cyclists), and your knowledge and warmth made it really pleasurable. I look forward to more adventures and working on my fascia elasticity. Best, David
Lydia Zamorano
David G That is the best news David. I have read most of that book! The Heart of Listening? Milne? So fascinating. Thank you for taking the time to practice with me and to comment on your experience. Hope to practice more with you here. Warmth, Lydia 
David G-
Lydia: did this one again. 45 minutes felt like 10. Thank you. It was a bit like a Rolfing in that I was hyper-sensitive afterwards to stimuli. Really interesting. Looking forward to more Yin Yoga with you. You definitely have the insight and calm to allow me to progress, and for any cyclists, I highly recommend this as a post-workout stretch. 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Thank you for taking the time to comment David. Seems like you are highly tuned to your body/mind. I hope these videos continue to support you. Warmth, Lydia 
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial