The Sun and Moon Show: Replenishing Floor Practice<br>Alana Mitnick

The Sun and Moon Show: Replenishing Floor Practice
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful Kate! Happy Solstice! May your heart and whole being be nourished. Cocoon in the darkness... I love this image. Reminds me of an excerpt by one of my favorites poets, John O'Donahue - "When we look  into the heart, my our eyes have the kindness and reverence of candlelight." Sending love and light to you. xoA
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful quotation,  Alana Mitnick ! I'll have to check out this poet...
: ) Love, love. k8
Alana Mitnick
Yes! Kate, John O'Donahue is one of my favorite's of all time. His words touch my soul. Enjoy! Love xoA
Kara Y
1 person likes this.
This class was amazing. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Kara, So delighted to hear! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. What a journey! Love, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Beautiful way to end a very chilly Wednesday :))
Alana Mitnick
So glad you enjoyed this practice, Fabian H. Thank you for being here! Stay warm and cozy.  ~ Alana
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Alana, for this beautiful and calming winter practice! I've enjoyed in every second of it! Namaste! ❤️🌹🌼
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan! So wonderful to hear from you! I’m so happy that you enjoy this cozy wintery practice. Wishing you a beautiful and healthy holiday season and new year! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Alana! I also wish you a lot of love and happiness in the holiday season and happy new year! Regards!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial