Keepin` it Real: Morning Routine<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Morning Routine
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Nurelia S
1 person likes this.
Awesome way to start the day. I have been looking for the flight routine to start my day and this was spot on. Thank you. Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear Nurelia AND nice to meet you and 'see' you here! So happy you are here with us! Thank YOU and have a beautiful day! 
Matthew
1 person likes this.
did this again today - so nice to be familiar with the practice and your warm presence - even felt right to listen to some 'appropriate' music alongside it simultaneously today (Ash Ra Tempel!). thanks. :)
Robert Sidoti
Nice to have a morning routine you can come back to time and time again - something that get's your day started with simple movement, focused intention and awareness of breath :) Music can add so much and is so very specific to the person practicing - sounds like you found some good tunes to add to your practice! Thanks for sharing Matthew ! 
Mirey A
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice, opened up my body without making me sweat which is important for me as I'm a evening shower person and have been looking for something physical for the morning without the sweat. Absolutely love it!
Robert Sidoti
Hiiii Mirey !!! Thanks for this comment and for being here with all of us! So happy this practice works so well for you - finding a good morning practice to start the day is key!! Robert
Sofia F
1 person likes this.
Wow! I feel so good. Thank you! 
Robert Sidoti
Yay Sofia !! Feels so good to feel so good :)) 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
this is always one of my favorites!  :))
Robert Sidoti
Hi Fabian H !! Always love your short but sweet comments, thank you!  This is an oldie but a goodie, one of my all time faves too!! 
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial