Keepin` it Real: Full Body Release<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Full Body Release
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Wendy , so good to hear!! I think I recall you mentioning getting your husband onboard awhile back - I love that!! Sending you and hubby my best, Robert 🤲🏽🤗
Sibylle M
1 person likes this.
Great class with a bit of love for all the body and the soul! I found it searching for “stiffness” and I think it might become one of my go-to morning practices. Woke up feeling really creamy and blah - and now I feel awake, alive and centred. 😊🙏 Thank you, Robert!
Sibylle M
1 person likes this.
Feeling really “creaky” I meant. Feeling creamy sounds much better though 🤪🤣
Robert Sidoti
Good morning and day to you Sibylle !! Your comment makes me want to practice this one right now! :) Creaky does make more sense than creamy in this context, but I was going with it, always interested in new ways of expressing how I feel - haha Thanks for being here and sharing how you feel! Hope you are healthy and safe - big virtual hug, Robert
Lou M
1 person likes this.
Late evening, not sure I wanted to go on my mat, then loved this session, perfect pace, moves, feeling so good and ready to remain as such in order to find sleep. Thank you so much. Your words and your voice are some comforting music . 🐬
Robert Sidoti
Hi Lou ! Sounds like this one worked well for you, good to hear! I find that to be true mostly with yoga and exercise - the hesitation at first because of feeling lazy, tired or just not in the mood - then you do it and always feel better, always a win!! Thanks for connecting here Lou, have a great day! 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
thanks for another great class  :))
Robert Sidoti
You got it my friend Fabian !! 
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Such a great session! Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
I'm so happy you enjoyed the session Katrina ! Hope to 'see' you soon! 
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial