Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Carmela T
1 person likes this.
Alana I am finishing up season 4 of your Good morning series. I loved these classes. They were sometimes challenging but always attainable. I modified where needed for my body. I felt terrific afterwards and it set the tone to my day. I am 62 and took up yoga to improve my balance and flexibility. I especially loved your gentle way you speak. Thank you.
Carmela T
2 people like this.
Alana, I am finishing up season 4 or your good morning series. I loved these classes. They were challenging but attainable. I modified fir my body where needed. I’m 62 and took up yoga to improve my flexibility and balance. These classes set the tone for my day. I especially loved the gentle way you speak. Thanks, Carmela
Alana Mitnick
Carmela T, So delighted to hear from you! I am so glad that you are enjoying these practices, listening to your body, moving at your own, and modifying. Grateful to be in Yoga together. Stay close. Love, .Alana 
Christine E
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana loving your Yoga practices and the awareness it’s brings to all areas of day to day living. Your instruction  for each pose is amazing and makes such a difference. Much love to you and yours 💕
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christine E! Thank you so much for sharing. I am so happy to know that you are loving these practices, and feeling the flow awareness in your daily life. This is truly the essence and "goal" of Yoga. Grateful to be on this journey together. Stay close. Love to you and yours, as well! XoA
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial