The Vinyasa Show: Energizing Power Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Energizing Power Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Hi Vivian! I'm so happy this was a good practice for you! Thank you for being here and sharing!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kit! So happy this helped you get moving in the morning! Wonderful to be practicing together here! xo
Celia A
Such a fantastic routine to get you breathing and sweating. Perfect start to the day. Thabks Sarah!
Sarah Beston
Dear Celia, so happy to hear and happy to be here together on Yoga Anytime! All the very best!
Vahid N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah! I love your super beautiful wowing handstand (5:47) Nice sequence! I felt solid, grounded and uplifted on warrior I &II. Like a real warrior :)
🙏
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful flow when you don't have much time.
Sarah Beston
Hi Vahid ! Apologies that I am just now seeing your comment from a few months back. I am so happy this was a grounding and uplifting flow for you. Hope all is well for you and sending warm wishes from Cali! Best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel ! Thank you for reaching out and so happy to hear this was a good flow for you! Stay close and warm regards, Sarah
Emfortee
1 person likes this.
i keep coming back to this! It is Such A Good Practice! I love the dynamic of it and that there are options given (eg on crow!). It’s firmly in my favourites 😊😊😊
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear Emfortee! Are you practicing crow? How is that going for you? Some days I love it and other days I skip it and stay for a nice long stretch in Malasana (yogi squat).
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial