Yoga for Athletes: Deep in the Core<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Deep in the Core
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Emily P
I keep meaning to respond! Ha! Yes it is fun. Thank you so very much for the advice and it has really helped. Most especially thinking about the long spine and not bracing. Love all of your practices! Favorite teacher!
Lydia Zamorano
Emily P Thank you Emily! Your message brought me a big smile! Hope to see you in the live show during the next  7 Tuesdays! Warmth, 
Lydia 
David G-
That was freaking awesome.  You laughed during one of the hardest  parts too. Afterwards, I realized the alluded to breathing exercise is probably helpful. Chuckle. Really, this was hard, but you engaged my mind with your commentary and tips (“don’t puff the belly”). 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein So glad you are finding some benefit from this practice David. Thank you for commenting! I like to laugh in the hard bits, it takes the edge off for me. :) Warmth, Lydia
Sandra Židan
Yes, I feel my core after doing this practice! Thanks, Lydia, for sharing it with us! Kind regards! 💝
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan So happy to hear that you have awareness at your centre after this Sandra. Wishing you a peaceful day! Lydia 
David G-
Hey friend, 

I needed to ground my mind and turned to your second most popular video. I lasted about seven minutes. :=)

My biking abilities had a spider-man jump today during our jam (a jam is a competitive interval with a finish line), and so my body was really sore. I did yin yoga and massage rolling, but my lower back still hurt. Seven minutes is what my lower back needed. 

It was nice to revisit this practice. So much growth. It was the start of the school year then, and now it is the end, but we have moved together so much since. And the summer vacation is coming!  

I dug all the physiological consciousness again. 

With namaste, 
David   
Lydia Zamorano
David G- It has been such an honour to witness and be present to the shifts and changes you have experienced and shared. Thank you as always for connecting! Onwards we go, Lydia 
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial