The Vinyasa Show: Flow for Runners and Cyclists<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Vinyasa Show: Flow for Runners and Cyclists
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosemary, great to hear from you. This practice has helped me to losen my tight hips and hamstrings, each time I do this it is easier, and I feel more length and more open. Grateful for your encouragement.
Rosemary Garrison
More and more length and opening- what a wonderful thing! Continue to update me; I love hearing how the practices feel over time.
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great as always. Thank you 
Kim Detamore
1 person likes this.
Hello love, I LOVE this sequence... it's great for warming up before mtn biking and skiing. :) 
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
I have been slowly increasing my running and walking miles throughout Dec 2020 as there have been no traditional holiday gatherings to attend, the added miles have caused extra tightness and I was thrilled to do this practice after my Sunday afternoon 6 mile run today!Thank you Rosemary! This will come in especially handy if I decide to train for an April half marathon!
Rosemary Garrison
This is so wonderful to hear, Sue D ! Stretching is such a critical part of safe running over the long term. I'm happy to hear this is helping you. Let me know if you do the half marathon! 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay, Kim Detamore  ! I hadn't thought of skiing specifically, but yes, that makes perfect sense. So glad you're loving it and finding it useful. Xxo
Kelly M
1 person likes this.
I love this practice!  It is a great gentle opening, especially for the hammies.  This is now in my favorites and I am sure that I will return to it often!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kelly M ! I'm happy to hear this. The hammies need a lot of love! ; ) Enjoy and be well. 
Sandra Židan
I loved this practice! Thanks, Rosemary! Namaste! 💖
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial