Mandala Yoga: Elements of the Practice<br>Jennifer Prugh

Mandala Yoga: Elements of the Practice
Jennifer Prugh

Watch this Practice
Suzie C
I would buy the t-shirt! :D
Lori
Wonderful, inspiring practices, with (for me anyway) fresh and useful insights into fundamentals. Thank you so much!
Jennifer Prugh
Thanks so much Lori! I'm very glad you found them useful! And thanks for the feedback!!
Kate M
Wonderful! And I really loved the prayers for "right thought, right speech, right action". Beautiful. Thank you.
Jennifer Prugh
Thanks so much Mar Tina!! I love passing on what I've learned and there is not much better than knowing that it mattered to someone. Thanks for letting me know.
Dannette W
Thank you this was a beautiful way to start my Sunday morning! As an asthma sufferer the breathing techniques were very helpful in getting my inner space ready for the practice.
Jennifer Prugh
Thanks for your feedback, Danette. I had asthma for many years. I basically had to retrain my breath. I didn't realize for a long time that I'd take an inhale and basically hold on, fearful that if I exhaled I wouldn't get another good breath. I had to train myself to let go. That may not apply to you at all, but I do know how useful yoga is for asthma. It changed my life. Thanks very much for your feedback! Jennifer
Vivian B
1 person likes this.
loved this class! Thank you
Jennifer Prugh
Thanks for letting me know Vivian! Glad you liked it!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial