LEVITYoga: Dynamic Flow<br>Peter Sterios

LEVITYoga: Dynamic Flow
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
Frederic M
2 people like this.
Thanks Peter, I feel vibrant and ready for the day!
Frederic M
3 people like this.
Love the “settle into the wobbling”. Sounds like life in general!
North F
3 people like this.
I keep coming back to this one after trying new sequences/combinations (I practice daily and also every 10 days or so I do a vinyasa flow class with a different instructor) and with this one, when I return, the softening gets deeper...maybe kind of like when summiting, going back down a bit for altitude gain adjustments?
North F
1 person likes this.
:)...!
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Wonderful sequence with some potent hip work. Intense and also accessible. Thank you for the clarity of your instruction.
Vahid N
1 person likes this.
I love feeling the molten lava radiation! Namaste!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
This was extremely challenging for me, even using blocks in some spots and some modifications (knees slightly bent in forward folds, for example). Seemed to be more of a level 3 for me. That being said, I do feel quite refreshed upon completion.
Peter Sterios
Hi Jenny The key to these practices is to touch what ever limitations you experience in your body (or your mind) as softly as you can. Using modifications or props is helpful in the short term to approach your limits. With familiarity, the modifications or props will just fall away as the edge of your limitation moves. If you are feeling refreshed after your practice, you are on your way!
North F
thanks!
Peter Sterios
Hi North , you're welcome.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial