Too Tight to Stretch: Whole Body Stretch<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Whole Body Stretch
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Joan J
This is my every morning first practice. I so love the osscilation of the arms and legs in warrior 2, it's warming and helps open my hips gently. I also appreciate you making one aware of the arches (mine are flat) in chair pose, makes such a difference for me. Thank you for your kind teachings.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Joan! So happy to be in this together. xoA
Nancy F
Thank you for a wonderful stretch. I'll come back to this class again and again because it really helps stretch me all over and keeps my planter fasciitis under control!
Stacy D
1 person likes this.
I have liked this whole season really helpful with tight areas
Alana Mitnick
Hi Stacy! So happy to hear from you. I love these practices and do them over and over to relieve stiffness and tension. Take good care! Warmly, Alana 
Rebecca Delpin
This Practice was wonderful, felt a lot of ease and space in my body once I finished. I can sit more comfortably with my back straight to meditate as well. So much love and Gratitude to you Thank you 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rebecca Delpin,  So wonderful to hear from you! Such beautiful observations in your practice and body. Enjoy and stay close. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Alana! Regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan, So glad you enjoyed this practice. I hope you are continuing to feel better. So happy you are here with us! Love. Alana 
Jenny S
Feeling under the weather for a few days and also inspired by how much I’m enjoying Kari’s new season of this show, I discovered this trove of your episodes I haven’t viewed since 2016! This was the perfect class for me today, so thank you Alana. Will be revisiting these more often 🥰🙏🏻❤️
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial