Too Tight to Stretch: Feel Better Fast<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Feel Better Fast
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jacqueline T
I love this sequence for its cool variations, especially the quarter Sun Salutations because the full one is too challenging for me. And the variation side plank is easier and a wonderful stretch! That "kick stand" leg is a fun description. Thank you, Alana!
Namaste ~ Jacqueline
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jacqueline! I'm so delighted to be practicing together. I really enjoy the side plank variation as well... yes, wonderful stretch all around. Thank you for being here, and please continue to keep me posted on your journey! Namaste and love, Alana Mitnick
Emfortee
1 person likes this.
I am always grateful for this class, it is the best when you are feeling a bit 'under par' but still need to stretch and get yourself going. It really does get you off to the start or re-boot that you want/need, but in the gentlest of ways. Great class, thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Emfortee, I'm so happy this practice helps. For me, one of the hardest parts is just starting... and once I get going I always feel better. So glad you are here! Love, Alana
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
You are so right about "starting" being the most most challenging of the practice. I know I feel great when and after I do it. Why I fight the "start," I will never understand:) . Thank you for this practice Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn! I can so relate with all of this. I am continually amazed how the practice of yoga welcomes us home to ourself again and again. So happy to be on this path together. xoA
Beth F
Hi Alana - I've been a YogaAnytime member for several months and I've watched this video several times as it really is an easy practice for a day when I wake up kind of achy. I did it this morning and it helped me truly feel better today! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Beth - I am so happy to hear that this practice has brought you some relief. Stay with it and keep me posted. Wishing you a beautiful day. Warmly, Alana
Jean P
I felt like the "tin man" this morning and this practice is just what I needed to get a release in my joints. Thanks
Alana Mitnick
Hi jean - I love your analogy of the "tin man"... very true. I'm so glad that you found some relief in your joints. Stay with it! Warmly, Alana
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial