Too Tight to Stretch: Easy Opening<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Easy Opening
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Simon ?
Thank you Alana. You are a wonderful teacher. All blessings to you. Holly
Alana Mitnick
Hi Holly, Thank you for being here! I am so happy to know that we are practicing together. Come visit us in Ojai! Blessings, Alana
Maria K
It was such a good class. Thank you. I wondered why i liked it and i can not separate the program that you designed from the way you presented it. You are a beautiful person, it was a joy to see you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Maria, I'm so delighted that you are here! Thank you for your kind words. I love sharing the teachings and techniques of yoga. So happy to be in this together. xoA
Chrys M
Thanks Alana. I really needed that practice for my sticky hips and feel much better now. I've done a number of your classes and always really enjoy your teaching. Thank you so much.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Chrys! I'm so glad to hear from you. With love, Alana
Sandra Židan
Hi, Alana! In the last few days I had problem with the pain in my low back but this practice helped me to feel better! Thanks and kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan! I'm so sorry to hear about your low back pain. Nice job moving slow and listening to your body. So glad that this gentle floor practice at the wall helped. Have you discovered the The Happy Back Show with Kira and Arturo? Let us know how we can support you. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Yes, I discovered The Happy Back Show with Kira and Arthuro and I'll also do some of their practices in these days! Thanks for your care, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan, So glad you found their practices. We are here for you! Take good care love. XoA
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial