Get a Backbone: Courageous Commited Conduit<br>Kate Smith

Get a Backbone: Courageous Commited Conduit
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Great practice! Thank you. Where did you get those cool pants?
Kate Smith
2 people like this.
Thanks, Tesa! Gotta give all the credit of the pants to Black Milk. They are based out of Australia but now have distribution in the US. //us.blackmilkclothing.com Cheers and love, Kate
Jody T
1 person likes this.
thanks for a brilliant class. heels banded to earth in plank is a game changer! soo goood. love!
Kate Smith
So glad the plank cue helped, Jody. Sending love your way…;)
r2sj
1 person likes this.
Time goes fast in this practice. Enjoyed it!
Kim M
Great class. Found all the prompts super helpful.
Kate Smith
Kim Mills! Thank you so much for your comment. Made my day. I've been traveling so I apologize for taking a while to get back to you. Sending love your way. Loved that we shared class together cosmically. ;)
Judy S
More more more more more??
Kate Smith
You are so awesome, Judy. Thanks for brightening my day with your curiosity for more. ;) Let's manifest it. I'd love to do more on YA. But I know there are plenty of others in line before me. So much LOVE coming out to YOU, Sister.
Judy S
2 people like this.
Your practices are what my body craves. I am only 52 and have already had a total knee replacement and total hip replacement, so I find great comfort and freedom in the way you teach. I am ok with not ever getting my foot over my head, but your clear instruction is amazing and I feel like you are teaching to the students.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial