Yin Yoga: Begin to Yin<br>Kira Sloane

Yin Yoga: Begin to Yin
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Hi there Sam, glad to be practicing together. xok
Sherry H
1 person likes this.
Love. love love your leggings!! What brand are they??
Ami W
1 person likes this.
lovely practice, your words also helped me let go and slow down. great descriptions of the different options depending on body type. especially love the term "marinate"
Kira Sloane
Ami, so glad to be here together. Slowing down is no easy task. xok
Aileen M
Kira, such a beautiful practice... many many thanks... you are such a wonderful teacher,, feeling the love... Thank you!xx
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Aileen, isn't yin yoga amazing? Xok
Silke S
Namasté, and thank you. It is so important to slow down, and Yin is such a great tool to do this. May I ask you a question? I know the first position as "Cat Pulling Its Tail", where you bend the bottom leg, grasp the ankle, and stretch the front of the thigh. While the upper leg is resting in front of you. Is your version a variation of this pose? Thank you. Silke
Kira Sloane
Dearest Silke, I love that name for the pose you describe which also results in a sweet twist in the spine, yeah? This one seems to keep the spine more neutral. Its more of a side-lying, reclining hero and came about as a modification that many peeps seemed to able to do when lunge or reclining hero were not available. Really does need its own name, tough. Any suggestions? xok
Silke S
In this case, maybe "little hero"
Kira Sloane
Silke, I love that name.
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial