Yin Yoga: Soften and Listen In<br>Kira Sloane

Yin Yoga: Soften and Listen In
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
David G-
1 person likes this.
The tyranny of flat back and symmetry! Chuckle. The quad and knee bend is super hard, but I know I need to do this with squats daily. Love the back bend and all of your guidance! Namaste!
Kira Sloane
David Goldstein, great to see you here! Do be easy and gentle. The knees do not like to be powered through. Mobility is not an end game.  Love hearing about your experiences.
David G-
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kira! I started doing P90x again, so I will be Yinning a lot! Also, thanks for the link from the previous session. Inner awareness is endlessly fascinating as a neophyte. Forgot to mention that your comment about connective tissue (fascia?) from the feet to the mouth was Uber interesting. I lauged at your okeydokeys, and I agree about frozen knees. Pain is information! I am an intense student, so my experiences will be rather frequent. feel free to just “like” what I write!!!
Julie Bell V
That was absolutely wonderful!  Thank you so much!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Julie Bell V, thank you for being here. xok
Sumana Ramanan D
I have done yin yoga before. But this is at another level of subtlety. There is also much more variety than I earlier experienced. So grateful for this practice and YogaAnytime in general. Just a small thing: in the half-hero pose, you mentioned that one might face resistance in some joints, but did not include the ankle, which, for whatever reason, was my stiffest one.
Kira Sloane
Sumana Ramanan D, great point about the ankle joint! So glad you are here. xo K
Barbara L
1 person likes this.
I simply love your classes! I feel sooo good!!! Thank YOU!!!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Barbara L, so happy you are here! xoK
Amy C
1 person likes this.
Once again, on the heels of difficult news re a beloved family member, I find myself in the tender embrace of a Kira class. I don't know what I'd do w/o yoga, esp. when I feel helpless and numb in the face of tragedy.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial