Yin Yoga: Yin to Listen In<br>Kira Sloane

Yin Yoga: Yin to Listen In
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Wow Kira!! I am loving your Yin series!!! I have been doing yin for years and have never done the double pigeon 5 mins. on each side. Hello external rotator facia I had never formally met before! So happy to be gently released. My hips and my soul feel more open radiant. Thank you you for your kind and gentle instruction.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Tesa, love. So fun to be here together! xok
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Honest to goodness, I laugh out loud each time I I practice with you:D Your verbiage cracks me up! Today, my favorites were, "s'up knee?" And, "we don't need to adjust to the crappy." So much fun:)
Kira Sloane
Tesa! You are a doll. xok
Trisha K
What a fantastic yoga class. Thank you so much!
Kira Sloane
Thank you for being here dear, Trisha. xok
Maria Elena D
Kira, I can't thank you enough for introducing me to Yin yoga! with just a few practices, I feel an ease and comfort in my body that I haven't felt in a really long time!!! especially my hips and lower back. but all over really, as I go about my day I am waiting for the flitch of a stiff joint and its just not there! and I can sit in meditation with greater ease also and well that's just priceless. thank you. I really appreciate you and everyone at YogaAnytime for sharing all this wonderful wisdom.my practice has grown in depth of understanding since joining YA, I think that NOW, I am practicing Yoga. Namaste.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Maria Elena, nothing could make me happier. Thank you, for showing up and allowing the practices to work their magic. xok
John Jackson
Feeling completely open and relaxed after that Kira Sloane. Always great to practice with you. XXX
Melissa
Dear Kira,
So grateful for your wisdom and humor....your compassionate invitations to dive slightly deeper, at the right pacing for our own hearts (and fascia;) is just what I needed. Namaste. xo
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial