Yin Yoga: Yin to Listen In<br>Kira Sloane

Yin Yoga: Yin to Listen In
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
John M
HI Kira!! Practiced with you when you had lulu bandhas and the ojai crib. Stoked I can still practice with you!!
Kira Sloane
John M, hey there! So many lifetimes ago, yes? Great to see you here again. xok

Susan R
1 person likes this.
This yin series is such a blessing after a year of COVID and the stress and exhaustion... thank you 🙏
Kira Sloane
Oh Susan. I am so glad to hear. Yes the relief is real. 
Lily A
2 people like this.
I’m definitely not a member of the noodle club!! Thanks for your fun little asides and jokes to keep everything light!
Kira Sloane
Lily A! Thank you for your sweet connections. xok
David G-
1 person likes this.
A few hours after this practice and I still feel open (in hips), but more in my senses.  I was "in the right place at the right time". Completed a really yang practice in the morning, and then a harrowing trip to the vet in a rainstorm with my cat Henry, who maybe stopped yowing for a total of five seconds. 

And then the dog walk. Wet leaves, perfect temperature, rush hour noise, golden hour light and cool people... So, thanks Kira. It's a real gift to get day off from work and feel this good. 

I learned so much, especially not to force, and to adapt to the tyranny of one side of the body over the other. Thanks for keeping my mind occupied so well. 
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein, it's a full beautiful life! Hope Henry is okay and trusts you again. 
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
So much body wisdom in  your teaching. You mentioned that "excited" feeling a body can project in a pose--"usually rising up into the chest." I have never heard this described before and I'm so grateful to learn that it isn't something negative. It might warn me away from going too deep, but I guess I don't have to run away from it? Go toward it? Just experience it? Thank you so much.
Kira Sloane
Hi Kerry N-W! As long as I am willing to stay in relationship with what is arising, I feel safe. Stay close to the guidance that is within. Our teacher Erich used to say, "Self Trust is the Advanced Practice."  Glad you are here. xok
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial