Relaxation Takes Practice: Delicious and Deep Restore<br>Leeann Carey

Relaxation Takes Practice: Delicious and Deep Restore
Leeann Carey

Watch this Practice
Leeann Carey
Ben: lso, some people do well with relaxing music played in the background, an eye bag placed over the eyes to block out the light, &/or doing a breathing practice before Final Relaxation or Savasana. If I have misunderstood your ?, please let me know so I can accurately address your inquiry. Thx for taking the time to ask more about restorative yoga. Love, Leeann
Ben R
Thank you again, your comments are so so helpful. It is good to know this as it helps with understanding a more complete yoga perspective. Many thanks.
Leeann Carey
You're very welcome. Sorry for the responses in three sections. My response was long-winded so I had to split it up! :)
Silke S
Wonderful class. Thank you. I placed an eye pillow onto my eyes, and I really could explore the four areas of breathing. The straight line in the twist from the chest to the hip felt wonderful. I am looking forward to further experiences with your classes.
Leeann Carey
Thank you, Silke. So glad to hear you are dropping into the yoga space that a restorative yoga practice so uniquely offers. XO
Margi Young
beautiful practice. thank you!
Rachel S
Solid restorative practice! Thank you!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial