Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Theresa M
Alana speaks yoga love. Beautiful practice.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Theresa, I'm so delighted that you enjoyed this practice. It just feels so good to create more space. Best wishes, Alana
Deana G.
Absolutely loved this. My side body and ribs feel so good. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and this was just the perfect blend of moves. Definitely marking as a favorite.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Deana! I am delighted to hear that you found some relief (and freedom in the side body) from this practice. So happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime! Enjoy, Alana
Safiah H
What a lovely session to start my morning. The pace, length and instructions were perfect. Just what I needed to go into my morning meditation
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Sariah! I am so delighted to know that we are practicing together. This is one of my favorite practices to open and clear the side body...heart and mind. Wishing you a wonderful day.
Frederic M
Very sweet flow. Thanks Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Frederic, So glad that you enjoyed the practice. Thank you for being here! ~ Alana
Dannette W
I did this after work and it was a bit of a challenge slowing my pace down. But once I started to truly concentrate on my breathing everything began to flow. Thank You!
Alana Mitnick
I'm so delighted to hear this, Dannette. It's so true... our breath encourages the FLOW. Happy to be practicing together. xo A
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial