Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Side Body Love
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Brett Williams
"Make room for things that matter by removing everything that doesn’t," said minimalist author Brian Gardner. Your teaching prompts, Alana, make that possible when I take your classes - especially this (elegantly simple) one.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Brett Williams! I'm happy to hear this. So glad you're here and enjoying these simple and spacious practices. Namaste, Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This is such a gorgeous practice. I love the seated forward bend/side stretch with the knee tucked behind. It felt very strong and expansive.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you Ali! So glad you enjoyed this side body opening. Feels so good to stretch and expand. May you take this energy into your day! Love, Alana 
Deven Sisler
1 person likes this.
This was so wonderful and so fitting for COVID times. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Deven Sisler! So sweet to hear from you! Hope you and your loved ones are healthy. I agree, side body stretching is awesome and so needed, especially now to help create breathing room around the heart. xoA
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thank you very much for sharing it with us, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
So glad you enjoy this side body opening practice, Sandra Ž! Love,  Alana 
Charlotte M
Such a joyful, opening and inspiring practice - and the focus on seeing the possibilities in turbulent times couldn't have been more apt! 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Charlotte M, So delighted that you are here and enjoyed this practice! Side body opening feels so good and creates such lovely opening. Yoga has been a lifesaver, especially during turbulent times... that's when we find out if our practice is really working! Stay close. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial