Keepin` it Real: Flowing with Life<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Flowing with Life
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Anna M
2 people like this.
Loved this, I feel so centered and relaxed. Thank you, Robert!
Jordana H
2 people like this.
Currently enjoying the 30 day challenge and popped over to check out Robert's other videos. He's your chill yoga brother leading an uncomplicated, super feel good practice.
Robert Sidoti
Jordana, How's the 30 Day going? What day are you on?
I love that description of me and the practice Jordana, thanks for sharing that:)
Robert Sidoti
Anna! How are you? Love that you felt centered and relaxed!! Have you tried any other videos?
Jordana H
1 person likes this.
30 Day is easy breezy and feels like the perfect remedy for uncrumpling after a day at my desk or schlepping around with my backpack on mobile work days. Day 5 tomorrow and shared about the challenge on FB. Keep well!
Jasmine T.
1 person likes this.
I had fun and was able to relax at the same time during the wide leg forward folds!
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Always a great practice! Heading out into coronavirus madness, but now I’m prepared!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Catherine ... Hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking the time to comment here. Have a beautiful day wherever you are! Your profile pic looks as if maybe you're in the mountains, somewhere with lot's of snow? Robert
Catherine R
I’m in eastern Washington...there has been quite a bit of snow this year but the ski season was shut down a few weeks early this year. So grateful for Yoga Anytime!!
Kit & Dee Dee
Wonderful start to the day. Thanks!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial