Good Morning Yoga: Slow, Groovy Wake Up<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Slow, Groovy Wake Up
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Marisa W
This practice helped work out the kinks in my mid and upper back and provided more freedom in my neck. Exactly what I needed after too many stiff days. Pace as always from Alana is perfect for the morning with good queues just when I'm tightening up in my face or something when I shouldn't be. Thanks Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Marisa! It's wonderful to hear from you. I'm so glad to hear that you found some freedom and relief in your mid upper back and neck. So happy to be practicing together. ~ Alana
Kate P
Wow, that felt great this morning, thank you for your spirit!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kate! So glad you are here and enjoyed the practice! xoA
Dianne B
thank you Alana Mitnick for the gentle awakening this morning.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Dianne! What a sweet surprise! So happy you're here with us on Yoga Anytime. I'm delighted to be practicing together! Sending love. xoA
Wynter
So nice to see a slow flow. More, please!
Connie T
I have been practicing with this series for over a year. When I started I never did yoga before and I couldn't even finish half of a level 1 exercise, now I can breath through every video with energy to spare. 'm a medical student and tend to worry a lot about everything. I always feel inspired after after my practice with you and able to flow through the day with more grace and gratefulness. Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Wynter, So glad you enjoyed the pacing and practice. Slow flow is my favorite these days... offering enough time to feel sensations and notice the relationship with the body and breath. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Oh wow, Connie! It's messages like yours that keep me going and continuing to share and teach yoga. Thank YOU for being here and sharing your experience. A few things... consistency is everything and makes a huge difference. It doesn't have to be a long practice to be effective and really work. It's all about the sincerity of your attention and intention on (and off) your mat that really matters. Finding teachers that you resonate with makes all the difference, as well. Grace and gratefulness are some of the magical fruits of Yoga. Nice work! Love, Alana
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial