Welcome to Yoga: Happy and Healthy Hips<br>Margi Young

Welcome to Yoga: Happy and Healthy Hips
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Karen K
1 person likes this.
You are one of my favorite teachers and I loved taking this class. You have such a calming presence. I look forward to more videos from you! Thank you
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen. I deeply appreciate your kind works, and I am thrilled you are practicing with me!
Margi
Melisse R
I am again reminded of how masterfully you integrate everyday-dharma, humor and sense of calm into your precise and thorough instruction. I am reminded of how I emulate you in my own teaching, regard you as a mentor and am grateful to have you here at home with me.
Margi Young
So sweet Melisse. Your kind words are much appreciated. I miss you! xo
Masako M
Another masterful class!! What Melissa said in the comment resonates my own sentiment about you and your teaching. Sometimes I feel like I'm plagiarising you so much in my class! So happy I get to practice with you again on a regular basis.
Margi Young
Plagiarize away. That's what I'm doing from my teachers!!!
And I am so happy you are watching. Means a lot to me. xo
Siewli S
Thank you for this! I really love your teaching style, your calm voice, and giving us enough space to explore on our own, and giving different options for different bodies. It's hard for me to stick with a teacher or allow myself to finish the whole video if I don't like the teacher's voice, yours is soothing and grounding. I'm looking forward for more videos from you!
Margi Young
Siewli Wow... what a beautiful message. Thank you. I am glad to be a guide on your path. Love, Margi
Laura M
2 people like this.
Amazing class!!! I joined yogaanytime thanks to your 30 day code. In a town with out much of a yoga community, this website has been my saving grace. Thank you for teaching!!!!
Peggy B
1 person likes this.
Perfect practice for a hot sultry day!  My hips feel so good and I feel peaceful.  
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial