Yoga for Depression: Brighten Your Mood<br>Denise Antonini

Yoga for Depression: Brighten Your Mood
Denise Antonini

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
I'm really enjoying this season...I feel much better both physically and mentally and I'm looking forward to the next episode 🙏🏻 Namaste Denise!
Denise Antonini
I am happy to hear you're feeling better Jenny! The next show is up on Saturday. Enjoy!
Oceanna M
I am also looking forward to the next episode. Denise is awesome!
Denise Antonini
The next show is up tomorrow! I am grateful for your commitment to your practice and happy to support your journey to well-being.
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Nice practice - I love the Light in me honors the Light in you. Lovely
Denise Antonini
Thank you Sam! I appreciate your taking the time to share your sentiments. Re: Namaste - I find that yoga helps us see ourselves more clearly and then we can more clearly see each other. Be well!
John Jackson
That was lovely, thank you! I could've posted this on any number of video's but what is the purpose of moving to the side after Savasana and before Sukhasana?
Maria Elena D
Thank you Denise! enjoyed this practice, feeling more spacious and light in my body and spirit, 💜
Denise Antonini
You're very welcome Maria! So glad you are finding spaciousness in your practice.
Denise Antonini
You're welcome Craig! The reasons for turning to the right vary across traditions from physiological (your body more easily returning to homeostasis based on your anatomy), energetic ( being able to maintain a state of relaxation based on the energy chanels of the body), to symbolic ( the right side of the body receiving the benefits and blessings of your practice).
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial