The Vinyasa Show: Flow to Dancer Pose<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Flow to Dancer Pose
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Francesca Venturini
Thank you Sarah! It's been a moment of immense pleasure!!! Keep leading us , with your clear cueing and sweet voice...
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing with you here, Francesca Venturini! Thank you for joining me for these practices and I hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Julie S
1 person likes this.
Savasana already? Even when joining you for more challenging practices, I find myself so immersed in the sublime flow, the time goes by very quickly. You are a gifted teacher, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much, Julie S! I’m so happy to be practicing with you here and I really appreciate the kind words! Please stay close and let me know how future practices are for you. Warmly, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Nice and interesting practice! Thank you, Sarah, for sharing it with us! Kind regards! 💖
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
As always, it's a pleasure to be practicing with you here, Sandra Židan! Warm regards, Sarah
Lori
I'm having a great time revisiting these practices from a few years ago, and am excited for the new ones that are coming. Thanks, Sarah.
David G-
Hey Sarah! That practice got rid of two achy pains—left lumbar and left neck (no relation). That was my best dancer pose for me and royal pigeon is such a cool pose to watch. Psyched with just doing pigeon as I don't think my body will ever be able to do that. 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial