The Vinyasa Show: Energizing Power Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Energizing Power Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kimberly M
1 person likes this.
I loved that this was a tough workout that was short. It's hard to find that. What others can you recommend like this?
Have a wonderful day and thank you!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kimberly , thanks for the note and I'm happy to be practicing together here. If you are looking for shorter practices that still promote strength and a bit of a challenge, try the show 20 or 30 Minute Yoga Flows. Links here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/152/Yoga-Show-20-Minute-Yoga-Flows + https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/107/Yoga-Show-30-Minute-Yoga-Flows Let me know how it goes!
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
I cannot imagine a more energizing and thorough flow in a mere 25 minutes Love it! Thank you
Sarah Beston
iOS, so happy to hear and I’m happy to be practicing with you here!
Sandra Židan
I don't need heating this morning after this practice! Thanks, Sarah, for this great energizing practice! Namaste!

Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Namaste, Sandra Židan! I am glad to hear that this was an energizing practice for you. Have a wonderful day!
David G-
1 person likes this.
We went fast and hard on the group ride this morning. This practice, ironically, is what I needed to recover, counterbalancing and counteracting the cycling efforts with this strengthy flow. Love watching my teachers do the arm balances and floats. I joke with Lydia that there is Jedi magic in yoga. So cool! See you on the mat soon. Namaste 🙏🏻 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
David G- —Lydia is absolute magic and an amazing teacher and person! So glad you discovered her teachings on here. Hope you’re enjoying this transition to fall!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial