14 Days of Yoga for More Energy: Day 7: Change it Up<br>Brenda Lear

14 Days of Yoga for More Energy: Day 7: Change it Up
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Sam
Sam
Day 7 done - really liked this practice! Thank you.
Luiza F
1 person likes this.
Dear Brenda,
Thank you for you amazing class. Tomorrow I will have to stop the practice.I will be doing a surgery, and I have to be resting for 30 days. What you suggest for me keep going. I will return as soon as I get better..

Thank you very much, your classes are amazing.

YOGA is the Key to Freedom.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Luiza, wishing you an easy and quick recovery. xokira
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Dear Brenda. "Cultivating energy but also containing energy" Thats' what I took away from today's practice. I also liked the idea of finding that sweet spot, grace, elegance during a pose. I try and do the second routine with my eyes closed so I can really focus on my breath and the sensations in my body. As Rumi said " First and last I am only this breath breathing human being" Namaste.
North F
thanks!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
What was that octopus doing behind my back again?? Hahha! Lovely class sequence. Thank you, Brenda!
Layla T
Loved the imagery of the octopus holding me up during boat pose! It made me laugh out loud but then it really helped me hook in. Thanks for the laugh (and the great adjustment cue!)
Tina Anderson
Loved this gentle and energetic practise. Resting at the end i could do better. Thank you for helping me find my centre each day. 💝
Lina S
My takeaway: Cultivating energy but also containing energy. That resonated with me. Thank you!
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Made it halfway! Thanks for a lovely practice. 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial