30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Dearest Cindy, so glad you are here. In the beginning, we kept the final resting periods a little too short to hit the 20 minute mark in the practices. Resting and meditative space does increase as the challenge progresses -- for most that is the main challenge! As you wish, simply pause the class and slip into as long a savasana as you desire. Robert might have more to say about this. xok
Beth C
3 people like this.
Happy New Year! Started on Jan. 1. Great way to start the year.
Enjoyed it!
Cindy K
3 people like this.
That absolutely makes sense Kira! Difficult to fit everything into a short class ;). Thank you for your response. Looking forward to my daily challenge!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Cindy! Thanks for the comment and question. As Kira mentions, the resting periods (savasana) increase as the challenge progresses. We find that sometimes the rest or slower more meditative moments can be very challenging for folks, it was for me for sure in the beginning, and still is at times. Over time with a lot of practice, I personally now crave more rest, more time in postures to allow for curiosity and exploration of the more subtle sensations:) An ever changing and evolving practice for sure! I'll be following you all along the way, so please feel free to make more comments! Robert
Robert Sidoti
Hello anyone and everyone who is beginning this challenge! I'd like to mention that if you make a comment, or more specifically ask a question you'd like an answer to, please check back to the comment thread for a reply from myself, someone from Yoga Anytime or maybe even a fellow practitioner. We will do our best to reply quickly to your questions or concerns, but you will not get a notification that we did, so again, check back to thread:) Thanks and we hope you enjoy the challenge!
Robert Sidoti
Shelley: Welcome! The studio is on the California coast near Santa Barbara! Thanks for joining!
Harnam Kaur: I love your comments, thanks for joining and sharing with your friends and family... Namaste!
Dannette: Down Dog can be very challenging, glad the cues helped:)
Sam: Grab your hot beverage of choice and roll out your mat!
Welcome Luisa from Brazil! See you on the mat the next 29 days!
Sarasloves
2 people like this.
That was fun, thanks Robert.
Maria Elena D
Good Morning Robert! Happy New Year to you and everyone at Yoga Anytime. Started the challenge today and am so glad to be back on the mat! I joined YA in August of 2016 and my practice has really improved, :) even after practicing for about 10 years now. I am very grateful for your dedication and attention to detail which make a whole lot of difference in the yoga experience. I'm enthusiastic about showing up every morning! Namaste.
Elaine Fox
3 people like this.
Love your positivity!
Kira Sloane
Maria! Such great fun news! Happy New Year! Thanks for being here! xo All your friends at Yoga Anytime
21-30 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial