30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breathe Into It
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Erika H
2 people like this.
I practice yoga almost every day, but don't really enjoy doing so in the morning. I'm using this 30-day challenge to BEGIN my day with yoga, and am surprised how much I love the ways that Robert cheers us on and tells us how awesome we are.
Kimberly S
1 person likes this.
I thought after a 12 hour work day I would find a reason not to do day 2, but I did it, and I feel great! I have made this commitment to myself and intend to see it through. Thanks, Robert! I'm loving this!
Elle H
2 people like this.
Showed up for day 2 .. the bit late, but better late than never:) Loved day 2 so much can't wait for 3. I've fallen in love with yoga
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Sam! Another benefit of the sequences being 20 minutes, not too difficult to do twice in a day! I'm sure it's great to have a friend do it at the same time as well! Glad to know you had the breath take away, so nice when you can use these 'on the mat' tools in real life:)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Erika! How's the morning time session working out? We all have our sweet spots in a day where we feel best for movement/exercise/yoga. You are awesome and I'm so happy you feel it when I express it!
Robert Sidoti
Kimberly, Do you primarily do this after work? I'm thinking it must feel like quite an accomplishment when it would be so much easier to simply NOT do it and drop into whatever comfy after work situation you enjoy:) One of the things I can guarantee 100% is that we always feel better after a yoga session, gym session, a run or whatever movement modality we choose to participate in. Sometimes, well let's be honest, A LOT of the time most of us feel pretty rickety and lazy before the session, for me I always feel waaaaaay better and energized and proud of myself for working through that moment where I almost don't do it! Good job Kimberly and anyone else who may read this and feel the same way:)
Robert Sidoti
Elle!! You've fallen in love with yoga, yaaaaay! Seriously, that's so cool to hear, happy for you! Better late than never and as you are probably feeling, yoga will meet you where you are in any given moment, so keep showing up whenever and wherever:) Namaste!
Elle H
3 people like this.
Robert, I can't tell you how positively good I feel since I started this journey into yoga. I have, over 10 years experience in meditation and Kriya yoga, but I had never, for some foolish reason, ever tried Hatha yoga or any other type. When I say I'm in love with yoga, I am, literally...I get very busy owning my own business, but I get excited waiting to log in and participate. Thank you for introducing me to something I hope I'll have long associations with for the rest of my life.
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Just started the 30 day challenge as a way to cultivate a home practice. I have been practicing yoga for years but can't seem to get into a regular home practice. On day 2 and am loving Robert's teaching style,:) Looking forward to 28 more days!
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Glad you joined - I am on Day 12 and it is great
21-30 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial