30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Feel Inspired<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Feel Inspired
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Meaghan but I go by M
Robert thank you so much for today. It helped get me up and moving when I really needed the extra push. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
That's what we're here for Meaghan, to give you that extra little support or encouragement when it might feel a little easier to 'not' do it:) Thank you for showing here!!
Cheryl Wray
Your a wonderful teacher. Thank you for being so encouraging. Looking forward to Day 4.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I know this is an older series, but I enjoy going back,  appreciating your guidance into each posture.🌻🌾
Robert Sidoti
Cheryl !!! Are you still here on Yoga Anytime?? What a beautiful photo you shared and I never responded (never saw it actually) - what a bummer, wish I had! Anyway, I hope you get this and that you're doing well during these circumstances we're all in. Have an awesome day!! Robert
Robert Sidoti
Gld to have you here in this series Joan !! 
Joy E
1 person likes this.
Hello Robert,
Starting this program.  I like and need the core part of it.  Do you have any session that engage the core more? Thanks.
Robert Sidoti
Hi joy !! Thanks for starting the challenge!! I hear you on the core needs, feels so good (afterward, lol) and very necessary for an overall healthy body! I'll copy a link here to a class called 'core vinyasa', hope it works for you! 
Sofia F
1 person likes this.
I have enjoyed every breath, too. I do thank you for this challenge. Day 3 and I feel  better and better. 
Robert Sidoti
Hello and good day to you Sofia !! Thanks so much for your comment and for being here! Are you still moving through the challenge? How are you feeling? Going well for you? Lmk if I can assist or help in anyway :)) 
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial