30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Feel Inspired
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Elle H
1 person likes this.
Loved day three Robert, enjoyed !😀
Joy A
1 person likes this.
Hallo I am a yoga teacher but 3 years ago became my mothers carer and all yoga went out the window. I never found time to practise but these 20 minute classes are helping me to get back into it which is a great feeling cause I lost so much I couldn't find a way back.
Joy A
2 people like this.
Hallo I am a yoga teacher but 3 years ago became my mothers carer and all yoga went out the window. I never found time to practise but these 20 minute classes are helping me to get back into it which is a great feeling cause I lost so much I couldn't find a way back.
Robert Sidoti
Great having you Elle! Good job, Day 3 done!
Robert Sidoti
Joy, thank you for your comment! I think it's great that you realize the importance of you taking good care of yourself, especially while being the care giver for your mother, which I know very well can be very difficult on many levels, beautiful too:) These 20 minute sequences are a perfect amount of time, glad they are working for you and you are able to find your practice again. All my best, Robert
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert, I am enjoying this challenge. Although I have done sun salutations each morning for a year, it's wonderful to have something different each day to connect within and I love the way you conduct the class. Thanks again.
Maria Elena D
Good morning Robert, you are SO right! knowing what I know about what is ahead on this challenge, I am so relishing in todays practice, :) staying present my friend! thank you.
Maria Elena D
Joy, I too am my mom's full time care giver, :) talk about a challenge! the most intense one of my life for sure. Learning to balance both of our cares has made the journey sweet. I hope this is true for you too. and just in case no one has told you lately, We Rock! to care for another when they can't take care of themselves, is there anything more sacred? probably not, :) take good care of yourself earth sister!
Donna S
2 people like this.
Enjoying this very much...thank you. Question? If I wanted to do more then the 20 min., could I go too the next video or should I repeat the episode?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Donna. Robert Sidoti might have his own answer, but of course you can repeat this or another day to add time. You might add on to the Challenge from Robert's other show, Keepin' it Real. You could find a practice that added just the right amount of extra time or study from one of his tutorials to enhance your practice.
https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/75/Yoga-Show-Keepin-it-Real
Glad you are here. - Best, Kira
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial